HOW DO I APPLY FOR A LOAN?
- Simply visit the Wonder Loans website at https://www.wonderloans.com.au
- Click on the Apply Now button and fill out the quick application in under 5 minutes.
- Our team of fully trained credit staff will review your application and get back to you with an answer.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I GET AN ANSWER?
- Once we receive your supporting documents, conditional approval can often be given within hours.
WHEN WILL I GET MY FUNDS?
- If we receive the documents that we require quickly, we can approve same day.
- If approved, you can have funds in your account within 24 hours, even same day.
COULD I BE DECLINED?
- We don’t offer guaranteed loans so it is possible to be declined, you must demonstrate the ability to repay the loan in order to be approved.
DO YOU PERFORM CREDIT CHECKS?
- Yes, we do.
- However, Wonder Loans works with people that have had credit issues in the past, we understand that people go through hard times.
- We consider your ability to repay the loan and your current financial situation, not at what happened years ago.
WHAT PROOF OF INCOME DO YOU NEED?
- You will need to provide proof of income for part-time, full-time, or self-employment income.
- As long as you show that you are earning a regular income, this income will be considered.
DO YOU ACCEPT CENTRELINK INCOME?
- If part of your income is via Centrelink, that is acceptable.
- However you will need another source of income in addition to your Centrelink payments.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO BE APPROVED FOR A LOAN?
- We require:
- 90 day statement/transaction history (Bank Statement must be entered via the secure portal, we can’t accept scanned emailed statements)
- 2 recent payslips or your income statement from Centrelink
- Letter confirming your address
- Your ID e.g. Drivers Licence, Passport or Birth Certificate.
- If you are unsure what documents are required just give us a call on 1300 269 411 and one of our representatives will be happy to help.
- You can upload the documents during your application or simply scan and email your supporting documents (except bank statements) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN’T MAKE A PAYMENT?
- Sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from making a payment on the agreed upon date.
- First, remember that the costs associated with your loans do not increase unless you fail to contact us two (2) full business days before your next direct debit.
- Even if you fail to contact us before your direct debit is due, contact us as soon as possible so that we can work something out.
- If the direct debit is declined
- In this event, not only are you responsible for a $35 failed payment fee by us, but you may also have to pay your bank a dishonour fee. If we agree to reschedule your payment for a later date, the $35 still applies.
- What happens if you do not pay
- In the event that you fail to contact us and the direct debit is declined, we consider your account overdue. From here, your account is passed to our Repayments Team. Our Repayments Team will attempt to contact you through SMS, email, and telephone to set up an affordable payment plan for the remaining payments owed.
- Still cannot contact you?
- In the event that our Repayments Team is unable to contact you, we reserve the right to contact an external collections partner and pass on your account. In the event this occurs, please keep in mind that we may place a default on your credit file. This could harm your credit history for upwards of five (5) years.